20091011

Kids and their future professions

Professions in Europe, a project initiated and developed by "Gheorghe Titeica" High School of Romania in collaboration with various high schools from Germany, Poland and Italy integrated an activity that will make European students think seriously about the professions they are to choose in the near future.

According to the participants, the activity inspires them to plan ahead and think about a career that fits them. "Although I was a student in the 11th grade I had never thought seriously about the profession I was going to choose and I must say that when I filled in the application form I realized that I must decide on my future. So I admit that this project gave me the opportunity to explore options and decide on a profession," a participant said.

To inspire the students, activities involving top rank professionals from various industries and fields in Europe were invited to speak and mingle with the students.

No comments:

Post a Comment